Still Holding Back? Ten Reasons Businesses Need Social Media.
By Dena Lorenzi, SPARKS! Social Media Partner
Does your business success depend on a loyal customer? In today’s economy, businesses need to interact with customers using social media.
Here are ten ways optimal social engagement benefits your business:
1. You bring to life a static website with a dynamic presence; fresh content on social channels improves your search engine results.
2. You build a customer community, ultimately improving customer retention and loyalty.
3. You direct prequalified prospects to your website.
4. You build your digital visibility and online presence. Part of the value social networking brings is that people come to know you.
5. You remain relevant to customers. Customers expect you to be present and participating on social channels.
6. You manage your reputation.
7. You participate in the conversations taking place that relate to your business, products, industry … and have the opportunity to shape the agenda.
8. You address in a public forum the questions and concerns your customers have about your products and services – which are being asked anyway without your participation.
9. You can keep on eye on your competitors.
10. You close the sale faster by combining social media with traditional marketing tactics.
Need more encouragement? Contact Dena via Email or call 410.244.5111.